So its been a week since we landed back in Canada and all we can say is: “Is it really over?”. We’ve been doing the Northern Ontario circuit meeting friends, family and even managed to attend a wedding. Congrats Lee and Nat! We’re back in Toronto tomorrow and with work starting Aug 16th we’ll soon be back to a life we once knew. This will surely be an adjustment but we’re excited for these new beginnings.
One of the biggest takeaways for us is an appreciation for the life we live in Canada. We really have it great and travel does a good job of pointing this out. Canada is friendly, clean, and peaceful. We have an education system that gives you an opportunity to live out your dreams. A health care system that takes care of you in the time of need. Although there’s always room for improvement (and we should never stop working on this) its important to realize how lucky we are. Things as basic as a warm shower or clean tap water just don’t exist in most of the world.
We kept a tally of some interesting stats/observations and wanted to share these with you below. A big question we’ve been getting is “So what was your favorite place?”. We found this difficult to answer so we broke it up into various criteria. As an example, Bolivia had some of the most amazing sights but it would be the last place we’d want to live.
We hope you enjoyed the blog and be sure to view some advice we posted on our new tab “Travel Tips”
Nate and Crystal
Days traveled: 185
Number of Countries visited: 14
Number of flights: 24
Number of flights with connections: 27
Longest flight: Buenos Aires to Australia (an unexpected stopover in Queenstown)
Shortest flight: Cusco to Lima (Less than 1 Hour)
eurotic tv evah hotEmulator Pack All Consoles [XBOX PS2 PSX DC N64 GBA GB WS NGP SS SFC FC GG MD MAME PC88 PCE]
emocije zoran milivojevicgirls generation the boysfotos famosas sin ropa interior eurotic tv gia anal porno
eurotic tv gia oops pussyeurotic tv gia titsourexcellentadventure.ca/featherlite-john-carter-of-mars-pdf/ eurotic tv gia jpgeurotic tv full etveurotic tv general fileseurotic tv gia 2011eurotic tv gia nowe Trips to the Doctors: 1
Longest stay: South Africa – 4 weeks
Shortest stay: Uruguay and UK – 4 days each
Longest hike: Milford Trek – 60 kms
Coldest City: Te Anau Downs, New Zealand
Warmest City: Aswan, Egypt
The Best & Worst Category
1. Hotel 64 – Osaka, Japan
2. Hostel Inn – Iguazu, Argentina
3. Darna Village – Aquaba, Jordan
1. Nubian Oasis – Luxor, Egypt
2. Hostel – San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
3. Hostel Cusco – Cusco, Peru
3. New Zealand
1. Buenos Aires, Argentina – Free and easy access, we were getting download speeds of 300kb/sec
2. Tokyo, Japan – Free and easy access, we were getting around 250kb/sec
3. Aswan, Egypt – Free access and downloads up to 200kb/sec
1. New Zealand – Accessibility and cost made NZ the worst place in the world for internet. The fact they have a good connection and don’t make it easy for people to use it is shameful.
2. Bolivia – It was free but slow and there were no wifi access points.
3. South Africa – Most hostels didn’t have a connection and the ones that did were terribly slow.
1. Tokyo, Japan – Although complex you can get around easily
2. Buenos Aires, Argentina – Lots of access and very affordable.
3. London, England – The tube is great. By a day pass and ride around!
1. Lima, Peru – All private buses or Taxis for a city of 13 million is crazy! This is changing in the next few years though.
2. La Paz, Bolivia – People basically yell destinations from small vans with neon colored signs
3. Amman, Jordan – The bus system has no set times so it shows up whenever.
grave dans la rochehttp://ourexcellentadventure.ca/capity-milk-farm-prldrswf/ eurotic tv evah naked chomikujDeath In Venice 1971 iNTERNAL DVDRip XviD iLS eurotic tv free scarlet gallerynokia 5233theam
Worst: Amman, Jordan – If you’re a woman get ready to have guys stare you down and make disturbing comments and gestures.
Best: Buenos Aires – Delicious steak dinner for $20.
Worst: Buenos Aires – The risotto was fried rice and the olive oil was full of dead flies… ewww!
Best: Rurrenabaque, Bolivia – Try $2 dollars for a private king with ensuite bathroom.
Worst: Durban, South Africa – The world cup made things pricey which was expected.
Best: Quantas – They gave us an itinerary, travel pack with toothbrush, and surprised us with ice cream for dessert. Very friendly as well.
Worst: Iberia – It was a fight to get a cup of water and Nathan was rammed in the ankle by the cart with no apology.
Best: British Airways – The chicken Tikka Masala was unreal!
Worst: Air China – The chicken was so dry it sucked the life out of you.
Best: Amman, Jordan – mmmmm falafel
Worst: Beijing, China – What’s your flavor…. baby chickens on skewers or fried scorpion?
The 3 Top Category
1. Jeep Tour – San Pedro de Atacama, Chilie to Uyuni, Bolivia
2. Amazon Basin – Rurrenabaque, Bolivia
3. Wadi Rum Desert – Wadi Rum, Jordan
THRILL SEEKING ACTIVITY
1. Night Scuba Dive – Great Barrier Reef, Australia
2. The Caves – Outside Rockhampton, Australia
3. Bloukrans Bungee at 216m – South Africa
1. Amazon Basin Sunrise – Rurrenabaque, Bolivia
2. Wadi Run Sunset – Wadi Rum, Jordan
3. White Desert Sunset – Western Desert, Egypt
1. Floating in the Dead Sea – Masada, Isreal
2. Night Diving in the Great Barrier Reef – Hook Island, Australia
3. Great White Shark banging into Nathan’s cage – Gansbaai, South Africa
1. Milford Trek – Milford Sound, New Zealand
2. Colca Canyon – Arequipa, Peru
3. Western Desert Oasis Tour – Western Desert, Eygpt
1. Terracota Warriors – Xi’an, China
2. Petra – Petra, Jodan
3. Piramids of Giza – Cairo, Eygpt
eurotic tv full stripwwwsjerajasthangovcom alwar rajasthan
eurotic tv foto scarlet nuda
anastasi balbonieurotic tv fucking SPORTING EVENT
1. Tigre vs. Boca Football Match – Buenos Aires, Argentina
2. Hanshin Tigers Baseball Game – Osaka, Japan
3. Germany vs. Australia World Cup Game – Durban, South Africa
COUNTRY TO REVISIT
eurotic tv gia full stripeurotic tv gia katetorrenteurotic tv evah shower
1. Leopard in St.Lucia – St.Lucia, South Africa
2. Lion and Lioness – Kruger Park, South Africa
3. 100 + year sleeping turtle – Great Barrier Reef, Australia
The Most Likely Category
Get sick: Peru
Get robbed: Bolivia
Get ripped off: Peru
Get hit crossing a street: Xi’an, China – The Frogger game had to have been based on this City
To have a cold shower: Bolivia
Anti-climatic moment: Bikini Beach, Uruguay – There were no bikinis!
Get harrassed by street vendors: Egypt